inspired by x
me too :) I’m so happy to have gotten to know you better.
Me too! I’m glad I finally got the gumption to talk to a sweet, beautiful lady such as yourself. Thank you for bringing some sunshine into my life. ^_^
[Text]: Well you did pull back on your arrow rather hard precious. No need to worry, my nose will heal.
- [Text]: There’s blood. There’s a lot of blood.
- [Text]: I’m going to need a ride home. Don’t ask why.
- [Text]: Mission failed.
- [Text]: I may have accidentally handcuffed myself to the stairs.
- [Text]: When you get home, remember this. It wasn’t me.
- [Text]: I hear the voices when I’m dreaming.
- [Text]: Are you naked?
- [Text]: Come over to my place and play strip poker.
- [Text]: I HAVE DONE SOMETHING TERRIBLE
- [Text]: What do you prefer, chocolate syrup or whip cream?
- [Text]: Answer me honestly. Am I hot?
- [Text]: Do you wanna have a sleepover?
- [Text]: Truth or dare?
- [Text]: That’s illegal.
- [Text]: I’ve always wanted to hear you beg. How about tonight?
- [Text]: LUCK. I MEANT LUCK. LUCK AUTOCORRECT.
I’m trying to prove a point to my friend who says that Harry Potter is only for kids and too childish for grown ups to like.
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT KIND OF WRITER YOU ARE YOU CAN BE WRITING: POEMS, FANFICS, IDK NORMAL FICS, NOVELS, SHORT STORIES, IDK ANYTHING!! JUST REBLOG!!!
what about boring academic writing
does that count
My body is ready.
"Till the 21st century lose!"